Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Oct 27, 2020
Apply on the Company Site
The Sales Support Specialist assists the sales team within a branch by preparing and processing customer accounts, gathering and reviewing sales information, collaborating with other employees and listening to customers needs. The Sales Support Specialist addresses customer inquiries with a positive attitude.
Were looking for people who want more than just a job who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore whats possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four to five years of clerical experience
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Proven customer service/relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
**Job:** Sales Support
**Primary Location:** United States
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 200019461
**Other Locations:** Minnesota-MN-Minnetonka
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.