Largo, FL, United States
Oct 28, 2016
IMMEDIATE opening for a skilled Graphics Designer with one of Infonet's premier South Florida clients. This position is being initially offered on a 6 month contract basis.
• Analyzes user specifications and requirements to provide graphical layout of web pages and windows including visual concepts and typography.
• Create graphics and videos for software on large scale, complex projects.
• Utilize graphics design software to draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork.
• Revises and updates documentation as required.
• Determine size and arrangement of window and web page layout.
TECHNICAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• BS degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and two years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to create graphics and CSS layouts that support multiple web browsers and multiple versions of those browsers
• Understanding of graphics design items, such as color and composition
• Knowledge of website structure and function
• Understanding of modern graphics design practices and principles.
• Experience in front-end design and development utilizing Visual Studio.NET (C#) is desired, but not required.
Please select the Apply for this job button below. We look forward to reviewing your resume and speaking with you personally.
Please refer to position ID: GD031513 in the subject line of all correspondence.
Infonet Consulting Group
304 Indian Trace
Weston, FL 33326