Purchase, NY, United States
Jun 27, 2022
Manager, International Tax
Manager, International Tax
The **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. International Tax team is involved in a variety of significant and challenging business initiatives and planning projects. We are responsible for developing and executing global tax strategies, providing guidance on major acquisitions, rationalizing business models and reporting the financial impact of our work in the financials and on tax returns. The individual filling this Manager level position will play a key role in supporting these work streams. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is interested in joining a collaborative, high performing team, having opportunities for growth and working on a wide variety of projects. A positive attitude, strong work ethic, a collaborative mindset, the ability to multitask and prioritize are essential for success.
• Prepare and Review U.S. international tax forms and related analysis required for the annual income tax compliance process; including, but not limited to, Forms 5471, 5713, 8858, 8865, 1118, 8990, 8991, 8992, 8993, foreign entity elections, disclosures, etc.
• Manage ancillary filings, as appropriate, such as FBAR, CTB Elections, Form 8802, Withholding Tax Certifications, EIN Requests, FATCA filings, 1042’s, etc.
• Prepare and Review the quarterly and annual International Tax inputs to the estimated annual effective tax rate calculation, such as Subpart F, GILTI, FDII, Foreign Tax Credits, BEAT, §986c, §987, etc.;
• Model potential impact of certain transactions or Tax law changes on the Company’s effective tax rate.
• Conduct tax research to aid in the determination of lawful tax minimization strategies or to determine the tax treatment of a particular transaction, and when necessary, prepare technical memoranda supporting tax positions taken.
• Assist Team Members with business transactions, planning, and structuring as required.
• Remain current on proposed and enacted tax rules
All About You
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting required
• International tax experience, including an understanding of major steps in international compliance process, from data sourcing through U.S. income inclusions and disclosures
• Experience in tax/accounting in a multi-national corporate tax or accounting environment; Big 4 experience a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Corptax, Alteryx, Oracle and Hyperion a plus
• Working knowledge of ASC 740 (Accounting for Income Taxes) concepts
• Ability to efficiently perform tax research
• Strong interpersonal skills, including ability and desire to communicate, collaborate, and coordinate cross-functionally and globally
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently and under pressure
• Ability to complete assignments under tight deadlines
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. offices until further notice.
In the US, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a government contractor, which may legally require most **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***..
In the US, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact **** and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.’s guidelines.